Thursday, September 9, 2010

Transit Notes September 9, 2010



1. I took this picture of MacArthur Station in downtown Norfolk this morning. Construction is putting up the station itself. Note the crew powwow going on, partially caught in the lower left corner.

With the day free, I went downtown for a haircut & beard trim, lunch, and a movie. The Other Guys was quite hilarious at points.

2. TMD is here and is starting work on the Efficiencies Study for Hampton Roads Transit (HRT). They arrived today and had an all-day work session with HRT's Planning Department.

I found out by chance: leaving downtown, I ran into them being given their introduction to the Cedar Grove Transfer Center. They managed to finish before the Outbound 23 (to my beloved Walmart on Military Highway) arrived.

No comments: