Tuesday, June 9, 2009

NNTC TVM Is Operational - Sort Of

The new Ticket Vending Machine (TVM) at the Newport News Transportation Center (NNTC) is now operational. I was there this morning, but the machine was taking cash only. It's designed to also take bank cards, but that will probably take further IT work.

FYI, Michael Ragsdale, it is programmed to sell 30 Day Senior & Disabled (30 Day ED) farecards, and also 1 Day EDs, 2 Ride ED, and 1 Day Shuttle ED.

(Correction: the farecards in the above paragraph have been corrected from the original post.)

4 comments:

Michael Ragsdale said...

Let me know when they sell 30-Day MAX E&D cards for $47.50

Jessica Blaine said...

Do they include disabled MAX cards? That needs to happen...NOW!

Avenging Archangel said...

Jessica,

If HRT offered a MAX 30 Day ED, I'd buy it.

Michael Ragsdale said...

Believe me, I've been lobbying for them from Day 1