Tuesday, January 1, 2008

It's the Dome site over the convention center

In the poll that just ended, voters prefered having the eastern terminus of light rail at the Dome site over the convention center by a 2:1 margin. I specifically had the poll end this evening knowing the RAC Transportation Committee is meeting in the morning. It will be interesting if the issues come up tomorrow.

The new poll question is whether or not to have a streetcar running the length of Pacific Avenue. The proposal is from Option 1 for the Resort Area Master Plan. This poll will end January 15, the evening prior to the RAC Strategic Planning Meeting.

Two other site issues:

1. I've signed up for a free hit counter service to see how many are actually reading this blog.

2. Per Vivian's urging, I'm trying to space the poll options out further. The poll option itself on Blogspot isn't allowing me to do it, so I posted in a help group for aid.

No comments: