1. What, if any, challenges do the Democrats mount for General Assembly seats in Virginia Beach this year?
2. If the new tourism tax rebate mechanism becomes law and is used for financing Dome site redevelopment, does The Virginian-Pravda Editorial Board oppose the project on those grounds?
3. Will the Virginia Destroyers actually play this season? If so, how long before the team realizes Sportsplex was a poor choice for home field?
4. How will this year's redistricting of the General Assembly, with additional seats going to Northern Virginia, change the transportation debate in the 2012 session?
5. Who else remembers Will Sessoms' original light rail position in his 2008 Mayoral campaign? He wanted to build it in two phases: Phase I from Newtown Road to Town Center, Phase II from Town Center to the Oceanfront. That was eclipsed by Bob Tata's bill, which bound the process together as a whole.
Should the Alternatives Analysis/Supplemental Draft Environmental Impact Statement (AA/SDEIS) come back a mixed bag, do we find ourselves dusting off that position?
6. If the Virginia Beach City Council rejects electoral reform (as expected) during this year's City redistricting process, how does that impact the 2012 Council elections?
7. Who imagined that the Arab nations domino game going on would ever happen? Starting in Tunisia?
8. Does it later strike in Saudi Arabia? If so, what's the outcome?
9. How much kicking and screaming from bus riders will there be over the Hampton Roads Transit (HRT) efficiencies report, due to be released at Thursday's TDCHR meeting? Will they remain quiet until it's too late?
10. Will HRT raise fares later in 2011 as a means of improving service further?
11. Will the extremist Virginia Beach Taxpayers Alliance (VBTA) grasp that light rail is their Moby Dick before it's too late?
12. With Tide launch delayed, what does Virginia Beach do with the saved mass transit funds from the postponement of service improvements on Routes 25 and 27?
13. What will it take to kick start Transit-Oriented Development (TOD) in the Norfolk Southern Corridor? A Virginia Beach FFGA signing? Further down the line than that?