Thursday, February 3, 2011

Airborne Brownie

Occasionally I bring you humorous things I see. (It's my blog, so I can post what I want.) This morning I was sitting in the bus shelter, waiting on the bus to come. I heard a noise, and then there was a brown splat on the concrete pad of the shelter. I couldn't make out what it was, and certainly didn't want to touch it.

A couple minutes later I heard rattling on the shelter roof. I looked up just in time to see a bird push a brownie off the roof onto the pad. It was a smashed brownie in a clear wrapper. Apparently someone had dropped it, and the bird had found a great feast.

Obviously the bird didn't eat it with me standing there. I considered throwing it into the adjacent parking lot for the bird. I decided to leave it be. If the bird was that hungry, he knew exactly where to find it once I got on the bus.

No comments: